Network Security Solutions
Are you certain your IT environment is a fortress, not an open door? If not, consider this: the number of Internet-based attacks on businesses nearly doubles each year, and cyber criminals are now targeting small to medium-size businesses because they rarely have adequate protection.
At WebPoint, our job as leading network security specialists is to render your computer system impervious to anyone with bad intentions. Our computer security services help to ensure that everything within your business is kept secure: your computers, internet, network as well as your important data.
Managing intrusion detection, setting up firewall rules, and maintaining hardware, software and threat updates can be difficult for small businesses. That’s where the network security specialists at WebPoint come in. Virtually every day we hear about new viruses and malware that can wipe out a computer system. It’s our job to stay updated, to keep on top of ANY threats that can attack your laptops, desktops, or servers.
Our 4-step Plan for Network Security
- 1. PlanningWe make sure you have a computer security plan and an Internet security plan in place. The internet makes every small and medium size business vulnerable today. Think of the viruses, spam, and malware that could attack your computer system. Our internet security approach helps insure that your business is well protected against the wide variety of threats in cyberspace today.
- 2. Employee TrainingWe train your employees on security protocols, such as password protection and confidentiality. Unknowingly, your employees may expose your business to a wide range of threats on a daily basis as they unwittingly open up virus ridden emails or download information from websites that aren’t “safe”. WebPoint helps you to close these loopholes so your network security is not compromised.
- 3. Hardware and SoftwareWe make sure your hardware and software solutions address your network security concerns.
- 4. Security UpdatesFrom your firewall to your anti-spam solution, we make sure you have all your security updates. Regular updates provide security patches that are critical for your business. At WebPoint we manage it all for you – your Windows updates, anti-virus updates, application updates and more.
Our Network Security Services include:
- Firewall installation and maintenance
- Vulnerability scanning
- Patch/update management
- Intrusion Detection
- Protection against viruses, malware, spam, phishing
- Policies and Procedures Development
We ensure that your data is safe and we will help you make the best hardware and software purchase decisions to make his happen. You can rest easy knowing your data is stored on secure servers that are monitored 24/7/365. You won’t have to stress about viruses, spam, hackers and other malicious intrusions. And with WebPoint, you get experienced, high-level professionals who can bring C-Level leadership to your team without the cost and commitment associated with hiring full-time employees.
At WebPoint, we bulletproof your company’s data and make sure that your computer network is locked down properly.