We can handle all aspects of hosting, securing, monitoring and managing your IT systems as a cost-efficient managed IT service provider.
Managed Services SolutionsJust like larger companies, small and medium-sized businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively in the global marketplace. As your reliance on IT grows, the resources to support an increasingly complex business may not yet exist within your company. In many small and medium-sized businesses, IT resources are scarce, and can be quickly overwhelmed with the day-to-day responsibilities of keeping the IT infrastructure up and running that the business depends on.
If you fall behind in keeping up with things such as backups, patches and security, the odds are that you’ll face an IT outage or another problem down the road that will negatively impact your business. Are you prepared if your e-mail server, customer relationship management system, financial application or network goes down unexpectedly? What kinds of impact could you foresee for your customers, your sales and your productivity? The results could be disruptive, if not highly damaging to your business.
This is why it can be more cost efficient to outsource your technology needs to a managed service provider such as WebPoint. As your trusted IT advisor, we assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, securing, hosting and/or problem resolution for your IT systems. We handle every aspect of your computer system, so you don’t have to.
Managed IT ServicesWhat does IT managed services really mean? Your company “In Powers” us to become your trusted IT department. When you call our Help Desk, chances are we’ll be able to fix your computer problem remotely and quickly. If not, we’ll be at your doorway immediately; since we believe IT availability isn’t negotiable. To us, great IT support is an unconditional requirement to keep your business productive and successful.
- Monitoring and Supportlearn more »At WebPoint, we become your outsourced IT department, taking care of all your technology issues from A to Z. We install, monitor and support your network 24/7/365. Onsite or remotely, we provide three levels of support – Power On, Power Up or Power Full for flexibility.
- Network Securitylearn more »We make sure your computer systems are a fortress versus an open door. We bulletproof your company’s data and make sure that your computer network is locked down properly with the latest patches and updates. We protect you against Internet threats or any malicious intrusions.
- Remote Monitoringlearn more »With all the viruses, IT threats, spam and glitches that can occur, WebPoint constantly scrutinizes your computer network, servers, workstations and routers 24/7/365. Onsite, remote and cloud support ensure the integrity of your network is never compromised.
- Disaster Recovery Solutionslearn more »Your data – from email messages to client contracts – is the lifeblood of your company. Together we develop a business continuity plan to protect your information and computer systems should disaster or failures strike. We protect you against downtime before it starts!
- Vendor Managementlearn more »Too many vendors to manage? WebPoint can coordinate all your technology infrastructure vendors, from phones to cable to VOIP. We can leverage our strategic partnerships with leading IT hardware and software suppliers to get you competitive prices and ensure they are doing a good job for you.
- Cloud Solutionslearn more »Want to do more with less? Cloud computing with WebPoint could be the solution. We offer private, hybrid and public cloud solutions to reduce your costs, improve your scalability, and allow you to compete on an even playing field with larger companies with the latest technology.
- IT Purchasinglearn more »We give you the peace of mind knowing that every technology investment you make is working towards improving your bottom line. WebPoint can be your purchasing department for all your hardware and software IT needs, always keeping our eye focused on your ROI. We do not add or inflate your prices like other IT companies may commonly practice, and we ensure you receive every possible opportunity to save on your overall IT costs.
- Office Moveslearn more »If you’re moving your office, let our IT experts coordinate moving all your systems and hooking them back up again properly with minimal downtime. We’ll smooth the transition by meticulously planning, documenting, moving, reinstalling, configuring and testing all your IT systems.
Benefits of WebPoint
- Lower total IT costs
- Greater IT cost predictability
- The latest and most comprehensive IT skills available
- Access to the latest technology
- Adaptable to business swings
- Reduced downtime & risks
- Up-to-date patch management
- Free up staff and management time to focus on business issues
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Help desk support
Is your business run on IT or by IT?In most cases, the WebPoint team can work with you over the phone and Internet to answer questions, evaluate problems, and remotely access your computer system to handle any technical difficulties. If not, technology advisors will be dispatched to your location right away to get your business back to work. FACT: 20 million man hours a year are lost due to technology failures. At WebPoint, we work harder and smarter to make sure your company doesn’t become part of this statistic. We make technology stress-free and help prevent downtime before it starts.
If you are looking for a responsive IT support company, that provides end-to-end managed services for small and medium sized businesses, call WebPoint at (866)544-7972 today.